We provide our clients not only with Hardware to produce power, but more importantly with information to ensure each and every client is buying the right solution for him/her and is benefiting from every pound put on his roof.
The following issues are explained at length to our potential client to ensure we select the proper solution:
- We basically install PV panels on the top of our client’s roof. The panels generate power in Direct Current (DC) form.
- The DC is converted, through another component of the system called the inverter, to Alternate Current (AC). Our plain vanilla inverter and most economic one is called the Grid-tied inverter. With the new Feed-In-Tariff regulation number 1947 for the year 2014, producers of Energy from PV systems get paid for the number of Kilo Watt Hours (KWH) (the standard unit of electricity) supplied to the Grid via the new special meter. The Grid-Tied Inverter has one inherent disadvantage; when it feels the Electricity from the Grid is cut off (blackout), it shuts off the power of the PV panels and so the system turns unproductive till the Grid comes back. This is required by regulation to ensure the safety of the Grid staff that may be fixing the Grid at blackouts.
- If your main concern is to ensure your house/office still has electric power at blackouts (rather than economic incentive) then you need another type of inverters called an Off Grid inverter. When there is a blackout, an Off Grid inverter supplies you with the necessary power, either from PV panels at day time or from our Deep Cycle Batteries at night time. The number of Batteries and thus the cost of a Battery Bank depends on the applications selected and the number of Back-up hours requested. This inverter type also reduces the electricity bill by around 25% due to self consumption.A pure Off Grid inverter is incapable of directing the excess power generated by the plant and not consumed by the applications to the Grid.
- A Hybrid solution is comprised of both On Grid and Off Grid inverters. It offers the features of both systems, it directs excess capacity to the Grid, and in case of a blackout it is capable of generating power from the PV panels at daytime and the Batteries at night time.
- After installation, we train our clients on how to maintain the system and monitor it through a software downloaded to the client’s laptop. (An Internet connection is needed).
- Our products are covered by the Guarantee of our Original manufactures and suppliers for periods ranging from 2 to 10 years. In addition, we provide our clients with 4 free after sale visits for 1 year. After that, we offer our clients online monitoring service through our master control room (optional) whereby we report any malfunction in the unit and make sure it is fixed within days at a 50% discount on man-hour cost.